Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Blissful Ruminations and Other Stories

It has recently come to my attention how feckin' awesome it is to be writing again. Now, while I have tapped away at bits and pieces here and there, I have been mostly caught up with editing and whatnot for the book. But that's all out of my hands now, and it's back to doing what I love best - Writing. There is nothing nicer than being able to sit down after a days work, to a couple of uninterrupted hours of scribbling. *Blissful sigh* I don't ever want to stop. One could well and truly say that one is a happy camper!

In other news, Grim Fairy Tales is now available. This anthology - with a stunning cover might I add - features my story 'Fern of the Forest'. This is a dark tale, with a lot of dark, dirty stuff implied, and certainly not to be confused with a bedtime story for the lil ones!

Grim Fairy Tales

No comments:

Post a Comment