Sunday, January 13, 2013

At Your Polling Stations

Read the End First is currently entangled in the Predators and Editors poll for best anthology of 2012. It's doing really well, but because I'm so hard to please, I want it to do better.

There's just over 15 hours to get your votes in. Any of you who have read Read the End First will know that it's a quality book with consistently good writing and editing throughout. It's unique in its premise and in the content it drew. So it's well worthy of your vote.

My story in this book, Hammered and Nail, has been called out a few times, as have many of the stories, and we want to spread the news of its existence far and wide. As always, my loyal subjects, I would be eternally grateful for the support.


It takes only a few seconds, but will create many hours of happiness for me and hence unending satisfaction for your good self. Don't forget to click the confirmation link on your email though, or the vote won't count.

Ready, steady, GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment