Thursday, April 30, 2015

Officially a Feature Author

I posted a while back with the exciting news that I'd landed a spot writing articles for a new online women's magazine called Gumption Mag. Well, yesterday my first article went live.

Of course I'm super impressed with it, because if I don't support myself, then who will? But it's gotten a few likes and comments already, one of which tickled me pink because the author said they'd stumbled on it out of the blue, right at a time when they really needed it. Now if that's not the kinda thing every inspirational feature article writer wants to hear, then I don't know what is.

Anyway, why are you sitting here listening to me bladdering on about it? Go and take a look for yourselves. The article is called 'Tending to the Little One' and it can be found in the 'inspire' section of the magazine.


Well go on then... throw it a like too if you're feeling generous. Comment also, if that tickles your fancy. Go!


No comments:

Post a Comment